Virtualisation has had a huge impact on IT delivery – breathing new life into legacy environments and improving the efficiency and availability of resources and applications to dynamically meet business needs. However, whilst many organisations have quickly introduced virtualised servers into their IT environments, they have failed to optimise the value of this investment by extending virtualisation across their storage infrastructure and networks.
HP’s virtualisation portfolio spans server, storage, network and services – providing the industry’s most comprehensive and converged solutions. No matter what size of organisation, or what stage they are at in virtualising theirIT environment, HPE can help to optimise their return on investment.
Virtualisation delivers a number of key benefits that result in a significant ROI:
- Less physical hardware is required, resulting in lower capital expenditure, less power and cooling costs, easier management and higher availability
- Common administrator headaches, such as performance bottlenecks and under-utilised capacity, can be avoided
- Faster, more accurate and simplified backups are possible, with data recovery achievable in minutes for maximum uptime
- Enables a straightforward path to the Cloud for future requirements.
Reap the full financial benefits of virtualisation by investing in HPE solutions that help organisations to:
- Quickly move beyond server virtualisation – extending and optimising the benefits across storage, network, client and management
- Protect virtual IT investments by ensuring that solutions are flexible, open and scalable – supporting business demand into the future
- Increase overall efficiencies and improve performance across the IT infrastructure by taking a proactive approach to supporting their environment.