The requirement for managing and protecting data has changed, as the volume and variety of business data continues to grow. This creates new challenges for your customers in terms of business risk and the cost and complexity of data management, but also new opportunities to gain a competitive advantage:
- Benefit from the value of big data
- Stay compliant with industry specific regulation and legislation
- Protect their data and remain operational
- Reduce mean time to restore in the face of downtime.
HPE Backup, Recovery and Archive (BURA) Solutions deliver the performance, reliability and scalability your customers need to improve business resilience and uptime, reduce management costs, and secure their data assets for long-term retention. Unlike competitor solutions, HPE offers choice, flexibility and open, unified solutions that ensure systems can scale for future growth, without vendor lock-in.
- Simplicity: HPE storage solutions help to create operational simplicity, with a single, automated deduplication procedure across the whole organisation and the ability to manage all backups, restores, and data movement from a single pane of glass.
- Performance: Federated deduplication optimises storage capacity, reduces backup windows, and enables business to restore data and get back online faster.
- Flexibility: HPE can help solve any data protection problem with a mix of innovations and an architecture design that includes disk-based backup and LTO-6 tape. HPE StoreOnce with StoreOnce Catalyst lets customers tailor a solution to meet their needs with the ability to deduplicate data anywhere, overcoming the limitations of third-party backup applications.
- Scalability: Keep up with massive data growth, with tape libraries that can scale up to 75PB. . HPE StoreOnce is built on a single architecture and single deduplication algorithm that lets customers start small and easily scale and extend data retention without downtime or infrastructure design.
- Better Value: Lower licensing and staffing requirements reduce operational costs and increase ROI. With HPE StoreOnce’s single architecture, customers can start small and grow on the same footprint without worry about sprawl. HPE can provide single-vendor support for the entire data protection environment, across disk and tape.