Explosive data growth, virtualisation, management complexity, siloed data, hybrid cloud; the storage challenges facing SMB IT teams today are similar to those in the biggest enterprise environments. Many small to midsize customers are looking for the benefits of a SAN solution but don’t have the budget. With HPE entry-level MSA storage they do. More affordable than ever, HPE MSA brings enterprise-class shared storage to an SMB audience, key benefits include:
- Simplicity – Setup in just 30 minutes, easy to manage for generalist IT staff, intuitive management tools, familiar to ProLiant and BladeSystem admins
- Scalability – Start small and grown investment in line with real time business needs
- Choice of 8 Gb/16 Gb FC, 1 Gb/10GbE iSCSI and 12 Gb SAS
- Single or dual controllers
- Disk enclosures with Large or Small Form Factor drives
- Security – Advanced data protection features, volume copy at no extra charge
- Performance – FLASH storage options are enabling customers to support demanding workloads and virtual environments, up to 4x the performance of today's other entry-level SAN arrays.
Why HPE MSA Storage from Azlan?
Azlan can connect you to the fast-growing Flash storage market, growing at 17% through to 2018 (IDC). With HPE MSA a key HPE component in transforming IT for the new style of business, we will help you focus on the storage needs of SMBs to win more deals. Our HPE storage specialists will ensure you maximise margins by presenting clear upsell and attach opportunities and focusing on HPE Converged Infrastructure solutions.