The way your customers buy, pay for and use IT is transforming quickly. The traditional models of funding infrastructure remain valid but are now complemented by options to integrate responsive IT consumption models into your customer’s IT investment strategy, making it much easier for them to anticipate and respond to dynamic business change.
For customers HPE Financial Services:
- Break down the barriers to new IT, helping organisations to break free of capital constraints and prohibitive operating costs
- Improve cash flow, saving 70% upfront and up to 15% over 4 years versus cash purchase
- Offer 0% financing on HPE servers, storage and networking to preserve cash, satisfy budgets, avoid increased maintenance and operating costs, all whilst eliminating aging IT
- Support a full solution, spanning HPE and third-party products, from trade-in to end-of-life asset management and recycling
- Enable access to a variety of IT consumption models and finance options, for instance HPE Subscription for Servers, for accelerated business goals.
For partners HPE Financial Services:
- Turns more opportunities into closed business and faster payment
- Changes the customer conversation, refocusing on the ‘new’ such as mobility and cloud
- Enables customers to explore new, bigger IT projects leading to increased satisfaction and enhanced partner status and loyalty, 76% of HPE finance customers do repeat business
- Enables partners to develop business practices around new technologies in the knowledge that customers can fund and quickly derive benefits from them
- Offers tailored consumption models for qualified partners and customers requiring “pay as you use” alternatives
- Deliver complete transparency with no unpleasant end-of-term surprise charges
- Are an integral part of the HPE Partner Ready program
- Deliver expertise in asset recovery, helping to acquire, manage, re-market and recycle IT, managing costs and regulatory risks, including cleansing data in adherence with applicable data privacy regulations.
HPE Flexible Capacity
A pay-as-you-go solution enabling customers to scale instantly and handle growth without long procurement, key benefits include:
- Pay only for the IT capacity used and reduce costs by eliminating over-provisioning
- Flexible pricing models including per VM, accurately track costs in real-time
- Add capacity in minutes, not months and then scale up or scale down flexibility
- Include whole IT environments including multivendor systems
- Extend capacity to include public cloud resources
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Keep key workloads on premises
HPE Flexible Capacity combines the benefits of public cloud and on-premises IT
- Gain the agility, pay-per-use billing, and dynamic scalability of cloud in the privacy of the datacentre
- Easily handle surges in demand to enable faster go-to-market
- Avoid wasting capital on unused capacity
- Maintain control of security, data privacy, compliance, and performance.
Azlan has extensive knowledge of HPE finance options and can help you to engage and manage this process.