For many small to mid-size customers the problem with IT change and innovation is not the willingness or vision to undertake these projects. The problem is lack of resource; they just haven’t the capacity to take their foot off the gas elsewhere to make these projects happen.
This is why HPE has introduced Packaged Consulting Services, a range of hand picked solutions designed to support expanding small to midsize business. These services are structured to provide value from highly repeatable, interactive engagements leveraging established best practice. End-Users and partners can use these solutions to help IT teams put some momentum behind IT projects.
Kick-start IT transformation with any combination of HPE Packaged Consulting Services for:
- Applications - transform inflexible applications and legacy infrastructure for modern environments where IT creates business value more quickly
- Big Data – from strategic advice services around data, to building data-centric infrastructures through to analytics led deployment and support options
- Business Processes – As IT evolves so do related business processes, HPE Consulting Services enables a move from crisis-driven reaction to effective, efficient and strategic action
- Cloud - Use HPE’s expertise to build a robust, open architecture for all applications, from the datacentre to the cloud
- Sector Insights – leverage HPE’s scale to access holistic IT expertise for specific sectors across platforms, vendors and technologies
- IT Infrastructure - Adopts a holistic, adaptive approach, simplifying modernisation and preparing people, processes and organisations for change
- Mobility – going beyond BYOD implementation and access to apps, to provide strategic services for enhanced business collaboration
- Security - Draw on HPE’s unmatched IT security and risk management experience. Use our knowledge to manage threats, risk and compliance
Azlan’s HPE teams offer vast experience across all these disciplines, in all sizes of business and are well placed to support you and your SMB customers as they too embrace the opportunities in the changing IT landscape.
Talk to your Azlan account manager for more information about how we can help you build the right service support portfolio and engage the services your customers need to drive IT transformation in their business.