Your SMB customers need your help to close the gap between their current server infrastructure and today’s business demands. IT solutions for the new style of business are driven by big data & analytics, cloud, mobility and security, but legacy servers simply don’t have sufficient power, performance and flexibility to support these initiatives. It’s time for your customers to transform their infrastructure from a cost centre to a service differentiator – replacing siloed, slow and inefficient physical infrastructure with pools of IT resources that are aligned to business goals - driving efficiencies, speed and business value.
The latest generation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gen9 servers has been designed to help optimise the customer’s business, not to optimise the server, which is still the case with other vendor solutions. This approach has seen HPE cement their position as #1 in the server market - maintaining a hefty lead over their main rivals, according to research firm Gartner’s latest market-share numbers.
Take a closer look at HPE ProLiant 10 Series Gen9 Rack Servers - The only rack servers built for SMBs
HPE Gen9 is delivering breakthrough innovation in terms of cost, value and speed of service:
- Redefine Compute Economics with 3 x compute capacity1 and lower TCO – optimising data centre capabilities at the lowest cost of service
- Accelerate Service Delivery with 66x faster service delivery2 through simple automation that saves admin time and reduces errors from manual steps
- Boost Business Productivity with 4x faster performance that delivers a significant competitive advantage.
1 based on G6 to Gen9 benchmark comparisons. 2 IDC White Paper: Achieving Organisational Transformation with HPE Converged Infrastructure Solutions for SDDC
From your perspective as an HPE partner, ProLiant Gen9 means bigger and better sales opportunities:
- Go after big compute business and target older server generations within your installed base - citing HPE ProLiant Gen9’s leading industry performance and cost savings
- Sell higher and wider to boost deal size with strategic, converged management through HPE OneView, HPE iLO and Insight Online to boost deal size
- Multiply revenue with even higher attach rates per server for S/W, options and services (e.g. 2x options, 4x software and 2.5x services)
- Upsell, cross sell and attach with better TCO and ROI than ever before. Services matter even more to drive repeat business and create ‘built-in’ upsell opportunities.
Work with Azlan to help your customers optimise the investments they make in their x86 server environments by using the power of HPE's industry-leading automation, expert proactive planning and advice, and rapid problem resolution effectively.
Visit the ‘Bigger Wins’ section in the TD Academy Library to access key HPE Sales Plays, including:
- A better way to virtualise
- Accelerate business with modernised IT
- Just Right IT
Helping you to identify your customers’ needs and triggers early on, these Sales Plays will enable you to position unified HPE solutions that deliver specific business outcomes and maximum ROI – optimising your win ratio and profitability.