HPE OneView is management software that works across servers, storage and networking – providing a single-pane-of-glass view across the entire infrastructure. The software-defined approach to lifecycle management in HPE OneView automates operations to reduce the cost and time to deliver IT services. HPE OneView has been designed to eliminate management complexity through convergence and automation.
1. HPE OneView is converged – delivering a consistent and simplified management interface across server, storage, and networking
2. HPE OneView is software defined: Infrastructure templates, designed by experts, enable new infrastructure to be rolled out and updated consistently and quickly and reliably every time.
3. HPE OneView is automated: Providing an automation hub that significantly accelerates the deployment and lifecycle management of HPE infrastructure, HPE OneView streamlines IT service delivery and speeds up transition to hybrid cloud.
Help your customers to replace outdated, inflexible tools with a programmable platform that scales and grows with business demand, whilst ensuring management simplicity. Combined with HPE Gen9 servers, HPE OneView can deliver the following quantifiable returns on investment:
- Consolidates 5 management tools down to 1
- Provides single, unified management infrastructure for HPE Converged Infrastructure
- Delivers infrastructure monitoring, inventory management and reporting for free
- Automates physical hardware deployment, configuration and provisioning tasks through software defined profiles
- Increased ROI through out of the box integrations with VMWare, Microsoft, HPE Software, HPE CloudSystem, HPE Helion OpenStack